Posted 15 October 2014
This contest has ended.
Art Toys contest: 2014 edition!
You want to participate in Bodypack's Art Toy 2014 contest:And you are doing WELL!
10 winners will each receive a check for 250 euros!More winners than in previous years = more chance of winning !!
WHAT YOU MUST DO
- You will find an art toy offered on each Bodypack kit, sold in most supermarkets and on the Bodypack shop. (Old figurines from previous years are also accepted).
- Personalize your art toy, be original, decorate it, make a video, take lots of pictures ...
- Post several photos of your creation on the application dedicated to the competition, from the Bodypack Facebook page.
THE MECHANICS OF THE GAME
- The goal is for the other participants to vote for your toy. Advertise around you, leave comments to other competitors, change your photos from time to time, in order to collect as many votes as possible. You just need to be present and involved.
- Each week, the 3 Art toys leading the votes for the week, also called “top 3 of the week”, will receive a trophy as a reward and will then automatically qualify for the game's final.
- There are therefore 3 new finalists each week, or 42 Art toys finalists in total at the end of the game on October 15th.
- Every Monday, the votes of all competing Art toys are reset to zero.
- At the end of the competition, the Bodypack jury designates the 10 winners among the 42 finalists, according to 10 predetermined categories of art toy.
- This year, 10 winning categories:My very first Toy, Young Hope, Graphipro, Ultra Custom, Staging, Funny, Creepy, Director, I Am and Abstract.
This year's winners:
Some special mentions: