Bodypack is committed to protecting your privacy and providing you with a secure online experience.
When you make a purchase on Bodypack.fr, we collect and process your personal data necessary for the sale. This action is in accordance with paragraph 6.1b of the General Regulation on data protection.
1-Data Collection and Protection
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is primarily used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data processed are your contact details, your date of birth, the school level of your child and your first name and all information about the products/services. Bodypack handles this personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, as shown above, and for no other purpose.
2-Right of access, rectification and de-referencing of your data
In accordance with the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they may exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address below mentioned. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the platform can request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limitation of treatment: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with the regulations provided for by the RGPD.
- The right to oppose data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the regulations set out in the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data that they have provided to pass them on to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: ZA de la Ronze, 300 rue des Carrières, 69440 TALUYERS
Or by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and a reference to the address to which the publisher may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request.
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- User access and use of the platform
- Operating management and platform optimization,
- Implementing user assistance,
- Verification, identification and authentication of user-transmitted data,
- Customizing services by viewing ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences.
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware, (malware) and security incident management,
- Management of possible disputes with users
- Sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences,
4-Data Retention Policy
The platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also keep some of your information if necessary even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
5-Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies only in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the platform,
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access its data,
- When the platform uses provider services to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. Such providers shall have limited access to the data of the user, in connection with the performance of such services, and shall have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable rules on the protection of personal data.
- If required by law, the platform may transmit data in response to claims against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
6.1 - What is a " cookie?
A " cookie or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone ...) and read for example when browsing an internet site, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, whatever the type of terminal used.
By browsing this site, " cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third parties may be deposited on your terminal.
6.2 - This site uses Google Analytics.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of " cookies will appear. Therefore, by continuing to navigate, you allow us to file cookies for the purpose of hearing measurement. The consent will be valid for a period of 13 months. The user with the ability to disable " cookies from the settings of his browser.
6.3 - All the information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you. Cookies cannot be used to discover the identity of the user.
Please note that cookies may be required to allow Bodypack to improve your use of the site.
7-photographs and representations of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by the French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to an assignment of jurisdiction deriving from a particular law and regulation.
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can send a message to the following address: email@example.com